Icy Bear Diamond Dust Toothpaste is the key to maintaining your whiter, brighter smile. Our formula contains real diamond dust for gentle stain removal.- Contains one carat of finely ground diamond dust.
- Gentle and natural stain abrasion to restore your teeth's natural whiteness.
- Enamel-friendly for daily use.
- Provides optimal fluoride concentration (1450ppm) for excellent oral health.
- Developed by celebrity dentist Dr. Hanna Kinsella.
- Award-winning formulation.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free
- Provides complete oral care
- Clinically proven to strengthen enamel and protect against cavities
- Reduces and prevents surface stains and plaque
- Contains micro-particles of diamond, which clean the teeth softly without being too abrasive
- Doesn’t cause sensitivity, irritation or discomfort
- Palm oil, SLS and animal-cruelty free
- Made in the UK
Real people, Real smiles, Real results
Our Customers' Testimonials
Icy Bear Diamond Whitening Toothpaste FAQs
How is it different to other whitening toothpaste?
Icy Bear diamond dust whitening toothpaste contains a precious ingredient combination containing one carat of very fine diamond dust. Diamond is a natural abrasive agent that reduces surface stain and polishes the surface of the enamel to restore the teeth to their natural whiteness.
Is this an every day toothpaste?
Yes, the carefully constructed formula has been made to not only brighten the smile but also to protect the teeth against cavities making it safe and reliable to use as a total care toothpaste.
Is it safe to use if I have had previous dental work?
Yes, our formula is safe to use on existing dental work including, composite bonding, veneers, crown and bridge work.
Is it suitable for children?
Icy Bear whitening toothpaste is primarily designed for adults however is safe to use from 12+. Look out for our children’s range coming soon.
Is this product safe to use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, icy bear toothpaste is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I have fillings in my front teeth will these whiten?
Only natural tooth enamel will whiten, any existing dental restorations will not change shade.
Will the diamond not wear my enamel away?
No, thanks to the extremely low relative dentine abrasiveness (RDA), tooth surfaces are gently cleaned with no damage to the enamel or dentine.
Does it contain fluoride?
Yes, brushing your teeth thoroughly with fluoride toothpaste is one of the most effective ways of preventing tooth decay. Fluoride helps prevent dental cavities by: decreasing demineralization, enhancing remineralization and inhibiting bacterial activity.
Are the Icy Bear Whitening strips safe to use whilst pregnant or breastfeeding?
The strips are not recommended to be used whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.