False Teeth Day is an important day that reminds us about the importance of maintaining our dental health, especially when we have dentures, composite bonding, or veneers. While false teeth look great and provide excellent functionality, they require special care to maintain their appearance and hygiene.
To help you keep your false teeth white and healthy, we have put together some top tips that you can use to maintain your dental health. Plus, we’ll introduce you to the Icy Bear range of whitening products that can help remove surface staining and keep your teeth looking fresh.
- Brush your false teeth regularly – Just like natural teeth, false teeth need to be brushed regularly to remove food particles and prevent plaque buildup. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste to gently clean your teeth.
- Soak your false teeth overnight – Remove your dentures and soak them in a denture cleaner or water overnight. This will help to remove any bacteria or debris that has accumulated on your teeth during the day.
- Don’t forget to floss – Flossing is essential to remove any debris that has accumulated between your false teeth. Use a floss threader to get between your teeth and remove any particles that are stuck.
- Avoid staining foods and drinks – Coffee, tea, and red wine can cause staining on your false teeth. Try to limit your consumption of these and brush your teeth after consuming them.
- Use Icy Bear whitening products to maintain freshness – Icy Bear offers a range of whitening products that are perfect for maintaining the freshness and whiteness of your false teeth. The Icy Bear Diamond whitening toothpaste is amazing for removing surface stains while the Icy Bear whiting strips keep teeth looking fresh!
Maintaining the appearance and hygiene of your false teeth is essential for a healthy smile. By following these tips and using Icy Bear’s whitening products, you can keep your teeth looking fresh and healthy for longer. Remember to celebrate False Teeth Day by taking care of your false teeth and maintaining your dental health.